Zurich Risk Engineering
With a global network of over 900 risk engineers and safety specialists, with the experience of over 800 risk engineering global programs in over 39 countries, Zurich offers one of the world most versatile and capable risk management support services.
What we offer your business
- Locally based Risk Engineers that understand the language, culture and customs wherever you need their help
- A wide range of risk engineering services aimed at helping you reduce losses and overall cost of risk
- A single point of contact including a well-defined service plan and regular reviews to discuss performance, trends and future objectives
- Access to your risk data through our on-line portal, benchmarking services, risk insights and the latest thought leadership
- Global coverage, flexibility and consistent quality. These are the values that Zurich Risk Engineers deliver with every customer engagement