Zurich is an established player in the global marine insurance market and we provide solutions to both domestic and international customers in various industry segments.
We recognize that customers requirements are unique and we offer tailor-made solutions focused on specific needs and compliance issues. Our presence in the Nordic market gives us the ability to serve our customers locally as well as providing global support, service and delivery through our extensive world wide network.
Our marine claims department consists of specialists with long experience of cargo as well as transportation liability claims.
Together with our marine Risk Engineers, we can also help to manage risks relating to goods in transit, storage and to minimize losses.
Our proposition offers insurance solutions including:
- Flexible insurance protection to cover physical loss or damage to goods while in transit or in storage
- We can also provide consequential loss/ delay in start up (DSU) cover on construction and infrastructure projects
- Cargo liabilities / freight forwarders liability – covers the liability of carriers for the physical loss or damage to cargo while in transit
- The ability to create international programs for customers through Zurich’s global network as well as for domestic business
- Help to manage business risks through access to Zurich’s Risk Engineering team with marine expertise