When you’re passionate about what you do, you’ll want to be sure that your premises, plants and facilities are protected if an accident happens and you protect your company as best you can. With thousands of corporate customers across the globe, we’re used to helping companies like yours handle diverse types and degrees of risk across different industry sectors. We are an established player in the property insurance market, and underwriting global property risks for large corporate customers is one of our major product lines, protecting against loss or damage to their building, machinery and stock assets. In addition we have an innovative supply chain insurance and risk assessment proposition as well as energy solutions.
Our proposition offers insurance solutions including
- Coverage offered for domestic and global property risks;
- Business interruption risks;
- We allow the opportunity to include machinery breakdown and associated risks;
- Risk engineering for property services. Our Risk Engineering experts can help customers understand and reduce their overall cost of risk. We have a global network of over 1000 risk engineering specialists across 35 countries that can help make a difference in the mitigation cost of risk;
- We offer the flexibility to create tailored policy wordings to meet the individual needs of our customers;
- We are committed to transparent pricing – we base our pricing approach on the individual features of each location, experienced underwriters use their knowledge and the information provided to base their risk analysis and pricing.
- Our focus is on risk-managed business where we can work closely with our customers to understand their risk transfer requirements and to provide tailored solutions utilizing the full value proposition where appropriate.
- Our appetite is very much driven by risk quality and customer engagement rather than industry and exposure type.
- We will look at businesses on an individual basis from a vast spectrum of industry segmentation, including retail, metal and telecommunications through to heavy industries such as chemical & pharma and high tech.